IV. PRICES AND METHOD OF PAYMENT
Art. 11 (1) The prices of the products offered in the online store are those indicated on the website of "MY SNOWDROP" at the time of placing an order, except in cases of obvious error.
(2) The prices of the products are in the currency displayed and/or select and includes VAT, in the cases in which its accrual is applicable.
Art. 12 "MY SNOWDROP" reserves the right to change at any time and without notice the prices of products offered in the online store, and such changes will not affect orders already placed.
Art. 13 “My Snowdrop” may provide discounts for the products offered in the online store, according to the Bulgarian legislation and rules determined by “My Snowdrop”. The rules applicable to such discounts are available at the place where the discount is displayed. Discounts can be provided in various forms (eg promotions, loyalty discounts provided individually, randomly or as a result of participation in a competition or customer survey).
Art. 14 When the User returns a product with the right to a refund of the amount paid for any reason, the price subject to refund is reduced by the value of the discount applied to the product, and only the amount actually paid is refundable.
Art. 15 (1) The user can pay the price of the ordered goods using at his option one of the options listed on the website. On https://mysnowdrop.com/ it is possible to pay by cash on delivery and by bank transfer.
(2) If the User chooses the option for delivery by courier and payment by cash on delivery, he must pay the price of the ordered items together with the price for delivery to the courier upon receipt of the goods. In cases where the delivery price is fixed, the User must pay the fixed price.
Art. 16 If the User chooses a payment method involving a third party payment service provider, the User may be bound by the terms and conditions and / or fees of such third party.
Art. 17 My Snowdrop is not responsible if a payment method involving a third party payment service provider is not available or otherwise does not function for reasons that cannot be attributed to the fault of MY SNOWDROP.
Art. XNUMX (XNUMX) The delivery of the ordered goods is carried out by courier to an office or address for delivery, indicated by the User. Delivery is at the expense of the User, unless otherwise stated on https://mysnowdrop.com/.
- The delivery is at the expense of "My Snowdrop" for orders over 100 EUR.
(2) Before sending the ordered goods, "My Snowdrop" has the right to contact the User on the phone number indicated by then, in order to specify details of the order and / or delivery.
(3) "My Snowdrop" is not responsible for fulfilment of an order in cases where the User has provided incorrect, incomplete and / or inaccurate personal data, including incomplete, inaccurate or fictitious address or telephone.
Art. 19 Delivery is made within 2 to 5 working days after the order is placed. In exceptional circumstances "My Snowdrop" reserves the right to extend the delivery period by promptly informing the User.
Art. 20 The ordered goods are delivered against a signature, as larger shipments (at the discretion of the courier) are delivered to the entrance of the building.
Art. 21 The consumer is obliged to inspect the goods at the time of delivery and to notify immediately of any discrepancies, shortages and damages. If the User does not do so, it is assumed that the delivery is accepted without objection.
Art. 22 (1) When performing international deliveries, the rules for delivery and receipt of items of the respective national postal service, as well as of the respective national legislation of the state in which the consignee of the goods is located shall be applicable.
(2) All import fees when importing the goods are at the expense of the User. The consumer cannot claim a refund if he has refused to pay import duties or receive the shipment.
Art. 23 “My Snowdrop” reserves the right to change the available methods of delivery and payment and / or the conditions under them at any time by publishing the available methods of delivery and payment on the website without further notice.
VII. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT AND REPLACEMENT
Art. 24 (1) The consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract without stating a reason, without paying compensation or penalty within 14 days from the date of acceptance of the goods by the consumer or a third party.
(2) In order to exercise his right under this clause, the User must unambiguously notify "My Snowdrop" of his decision to withdraw from the contract, individualizing the goods he wishes to return, by providing all details of the order and delivery, including, but not limited to: content and value of the order, details of the person who placed the order, details of the person who accepted the delivery, and the date of delivery.
(3) The notification may be made by sending an e-mail in free text to an address firstname.lastname@example.org, describing in detail the product, order number and bank account to which the funds will be refunded.
(4) The consumer is obliged to return the goods at his own expense together with the receipt and invoice, if any, by handing them over to "My Snowdrop" or to an authorized person of the latter, within 14 days from the date on which the consumer has exercised his right to withdraw from the contract.
(5) Upon return, the goods must be in their original packaging, without traces of use or violation of the commercial appearance.
(6) "My Snowdrop" has the right to postpone the refund until the goods are returned or until proof is provided that the goods have been sent back, depending on which of the two events occurred earlier.
(7) In case the User fails to fulfill his obligation under paragraph 4, without notifying "My Snowdrop" of the delay and without providing a valid reason for the same, it is considered that he has withdrawn his statement of withdrawal from the contract.
Art. 25 The consumer has no right to withdraw from the contract in case the subject of the same are for delivery of goods made to order of the consumer or according to his individual requirements;
Art. 26 "My Snowdrop" refunds to the User the price paid by him for the returned goods.