FOR USE OF "MY SNOWDROP" LTD
These GENERAL TERMS and CONDITIONS govern the relationship between "MY SNOWDROP" Ltd., hereinafter referred to as "MY SNOWDROP", on the one hand, and the Users of websites and services located on the domain https://mysnowdrop.com/(hereinafter referred to as Users), on the other.
MY SNOWDROP Ltd. is a company registered under the Commercial Law of the Republic of Bulgaria with UIC 205912285, with registered office and address of management: 5000 Veliko Tarnovo, 30 Sergey Rumyantsev Str., E-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: + 359883481726, IBAN - BG75STSA93000026532120.
Please read the published Terms and Conditions in full before using the information and commercial services offered by the site https://mysnowdrop.com/ (hereinafter referred to as the Services). By viewing https://mysnowdrop.com/, each User automatically agrees to comply with the conditions described below.
This document contains information about the activities of "MY SNOWDROP" and the general conditions for using the services provided by "MY SNOWDROP", regulating the relations between us and each of our users.
Confirmation of the General Terms and Conditions is a necessary and mandatory condition for concluding the contract between the User and "MY SNOWDROP".
I. SERVICES PROVIDED
Art. 1 The services provided by "MY SNOWDROP" to the User are services of the information society within the meaning of the Electronic Commerce Act.
Art. 2 "MY SNOWDROP" is an e-shop, available on the website https://mysnowdrop.com/, through which Users have the opportunity to enter into contracts for sale and delivery of goods offered by "MY SNOWDROP".
II. IDENTIFICATION AND REGISTRATION. PERSONAL DATA
Art. 3 (1) "MY SNOWDROP" identifies the Users of the site by storing log files on the server at https://mysnowdrop.com/ and the IP address of the User.
(2) "MY SNOWDROP" has the right to collect and use information about the Users after their registration. The information by which the person can be identified may include name, surname, date of birth, sex, address, telephone number, as well as any other information that the person provides voluntarily upon registration. The information includes any other that the User enters, uses or provides when using the Services provided by "MY SNOWDROP".
Art. 4 (1) "MY SNOWDROP" takes due care and is responsible for protecting the information about the User, which became known to him on the occasion of registration - subject to these General Terms, except in cases of force majeure, accident or malicious acts of third parties.
(2) In the registration form filled in by the User upon registration, "MY SNOWDROP" indicates the mandatory or voluntary nature of the provision of data and the consequences of refusal to provide them. By agreeing to these General Terms and Conditions, the User agrees to the information about him to be processed in the manner prescribed therein.
(3) The restrictions under para. 1 shall not be applied in case an obligation arises for “MY SNOWDROP” to provide the personal information about the User to the respective competent state bodies according to the current legislation.
Art. 5 (1) “MY SNOWDROP” collects and uses the information under art. 4 for the purposes provided in these General Terms and Conditions, as well as for offering new goods and / or services to the User (free or paid). The described purposes for which the information is used are not exhaustively listed and do not give rise to obligations for "MY SNOWDROP".
(2) By accepting these General Terms and Conditions, the User agrees to the processing of his personal data for the purposes of this contract and direct marketing.
Art. 6 (1) The user may register by filling in the relevant electronic registration form, available in real time (on-line) on the Internet on the site of "MY SNOWDROP", to express consent to these General Terms and to declare that he is competent. .
(2) By pressing the virtual button "Registration", having the force of written confirmation of the General Terms, the User makes an electronic statement within the meaning of the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act, declaring that he is familiar with these General Terms, accepts them and undertakes to comply with them. By recording it on an appropriate medium in the server of "MY SNOWDROP", through a generally accepted standard for conversion in a technical way, making it possible to reproduce, the electronic statement acquires the quality of an electronic document within the meaning of the cited law. "MY SNOWDROP" may store in log files on its server the IP address of the User, as well as any other information necessary for his identification and reproduction of his electronic statement of acceptance of the General Terms in case of legal dispute. The text of these General Terms and Conditions is available on the Internet on the site of "MY SNOWDROP" in a way that allows its storage and reproduction.
(3) When filling in the application for registration the User is obliged to provide complete and correct data regarding the identity (for the natural persons), the legal status (for the legal entities) and the other data required by the electronic form of “MY SNOWDROP”, as well as to updated within 7 (seven) days of their change. The user declares that he agrees to provide the required personal data, thus ensuring that the data provided during the registration process are correct, complete and accurate and in case of change of the latter will update them in a timely manner. In case of providing incorrect data "MY SNOWDROP" has the right to terminate or suspend immediately and without notice the provision of services and maintaining the registration of the User.
Art. 7 (1) Upon registration, the User receives and / or creates a unique username and password for access to the services available through the website of "MY SNOWDROP".
(2) The username with which the User registers does not give him any other rights, except the right to use the specific username within the e-shop of "MY SNOWDROP".
(3) The registrar in his capacity as a representative of a legal entity shall be obliged to enter his full name and address, resp. the name of the legal entity it represents. By accepting the General Terms and Conditions, he guarantees and confirms that he has a contractual relationship with the user company registered by him. Upon entering incorrect or misleading information, the party is deprived of the right to access the services of the website of "MY SNOWDROP".
(4) The user is obliged to take all care and to take the necessary measures, which are reasonably necessary, in order to protect his password, as well as not to disclose his password to third parties and to notify immediately "MY SNOWDROP" in case of made unauthorized access, as well as in case of probability and suspicion of such. He bears the responsibility and risk for the protection of his password, as well as for all actions performed by him or by a third party using his password.
Art. 8 (1) The user has the right of access in on-line mode to the services provided through the site of "MY SNOWDROP", in compliance with the conditions and requirements for access, determined by "MY SNOWDROP". In order to be able to use the services, the User must enter his username and password.
(2) The user has the right to access and correction in on-line mode of his personal data provided during registration.
Art. 9 (1) The users use the interface of the website of "MY SNOWDROP" in order to conclude contracts for purchase and sale of the goods offered by "MY SNOWDROP" in the e-shop.
(2) The contract for purchase and sale of goods shall be considered concluded from the moment of confirmation of the order by "MY SNOWDROP".
(3) In the absence of availability of a product "MY SNOWDROP" reserves the right to refuse the order.
Art. 10 (1) After selecting one or more goods offered on the website of "MY SNOWDROP", the User must add them to his list of goods for purchase.
(2) It is necessary for the User to provide data for the delivery and to choose a method and moment of payment of the price, after which to confirm the order through the interface of the e-shop.
(3) When placing an order, the User receives a confirmation by email that his order has been accepted.
IV. PRICES AND METHOD OF PAYMENT
Art. 11 (1) The prices of the products offered in the online store are those indicated on the website of "MY SNOWDROP" at the time of placing an order, except in cases of obvious error.
(2) The prices of the products shall be in Bulgarian levs and shall include VAT, in the cases in which its accrual is envisaged.
Art. 12 "MY SNOWDROP" reserves the right to change at any time and without notice the prices of products offered in the online store, and such changes will not affect orders already placed.
Art. 13 “MY SNOWDROP” may provide discounts for the products offered in the online store, according to the Bulgarian legislation and rules determined by “MY SNOWDROP”. The rules applicable to such discounts are available at the place where the discount is displayed. Discounts can be provided in various forms (eg promotions, loyalty discounts provided individually, randomly or as a result of participation in a competition or customer survey).
Art. 14 When the User returns a product with the right to a refund of the amount paid for any reason, the price subject to refund is reduced by the value of the discount applied to the product, and only the amount actually paid is refundable.
Art. 15 (1) The user can pay the price of the ordered goods using one of the options listed on the website. On https://mysnowdrop.com/ payment by cash on delivery, card and bank transfer is possible.
(2) If the User chooses the option for delivery by courier and payment by cash on delivery, he must pay the price of the ordered items together with the price for delivery to the courier upon receipt of the goods. In cases where the delivery price is fixed, the User must pay the fixed price.
Art. 16 If the User chooses a payment method involving a third party payment service provider, the User may be bound by the terms and conditions and / or fees of such third party.
Art. 17 MY SNOWDROP is not responsible if a payment method involving a third party payment service provider is not available or otherwise does not function for reasons that cannot be attributed to the fault of MY SNOWDROP.
Art. 18 (1) The delivery of the ordered goods is carried out by courier to an office or address for delivery on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria indicated by the User. Delivery is at the expense of the User, unless otherwise stated on https://mysnowdrop.com/.
- The delivery is at the expense of "MY SNOWDROP" for orders over BGN 100.
(2) Before sending the ordered goods, "MY SNOWDROP" has the right to contact the User on the phone number indicated by him, in order to specify details of the order and / or delivery.
(3) "MY SNOWDROP" is not responsible for non-fulfillment of an order in cases where the User has provided incorrect, incomplete and / or inaccurate personal data, including when he has provided incomplete, inaccurate or fictitious address or telephone.
Art. 19 Delivery is made within 5 working days after the order is placed. In exceptional circumstances, "MAY SNOWDROP" reserves the right to extend the delivery period, promptly informing the User thereof.
Art. 20 The ordered goods are delivered against a signature, as larger shipments (at the discretion of the courier) are delivered to the entrance of the building.
Art. 21 The consumer is obliged to inspect the goods at the time of delivery and to notify immediately of any discrepancies, shortages and damages. If the User does not do so, it is assumed that the delivery is accepted without objection.
Art. 22 (1) When performing international deliveries, the rules for delivery and receipt of items of the respective national postal service, as well as of the respective national legislation of the state in which the consignee of the goods is located shall be applicable.
(2) All import fees when importing the goods are at the expense of the User. The consumer cannot claim a refund if he has refused to pay import duties or receive the shipment.
Art. 23 “MY SNOWDROP” reserves the right to change the available methods of delivery and payment and / or the conditions under them at any time by publishing the available methods of delivery and payment on the website without further notice.
VII. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT AND REPLACEMENT
Art. 24 (1) The Consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract without stating a reason, without paying compensation or penalty within 90 days from the date of acceptance of the goods by the Consumer or a third party.
(2) In order to exercise his right under this clause, the User must unambiguously notify "MY SNOWDROP" of his decision to withdraw from the contract, individualizing the goods he wishes to return, by providing all details of the order and delivery, including, but not limited to: content and value of the order, details of the person who placed the order, details of the person who accepted the delivery, and the date of delivery.
(3) The notification may be made by sending an e-mail in free text to an address email@example.com, describing in detail the product, order number and bank account to which the funds will be refunded.
(4) The consumer is obliged to return the goods at his own expense together with the receipt and invoice, if any, by handing them over to "MY SNOWDROP" or to an authorized person of the latter, within 14 days from the date on which the consumer has exercised his right to withdraw from the contract.
(5) Upon return, the goods must be in their original packaging, without traces of use or violation of the commercial appearance.
(6) "MY SNOWDROP" has the right to postpone the refund until the goods are returned or until proof is provided that the goods have been sent back, depending on which of the two events occurred earlier.
(7) In case the User fails to fulfill his obligation under paragraph 4, without notifying "MY SNOWDROP" of the delay and without providing a valid reason for the same, it is considered that he has withdrawn his statement of withdrawal from the contract.
Art. 25 The user does not have the right to withdraw from the contract, if the subject of the contract is for the delivery of goods made to the order of the user or in accordance with his individual requirements;
Art. 26 "MAY SNOWDROP" reimburses the User the price he paid for the returned goods.
Art. 27 (1) The consumer has the right to claim for any discrepancy of the goods with the agreed / ordered, when after delivery, discrepancies with the contract of sale are found.
Art. 28 The consumer may not dispute the non-conformity of the consumer good with the contract for its sale, when at the conclusion of the contract he knew or could not have been unaware of the non-conformity;
Art. 29 (1) Upon filing a claim for goods, the consumer may claim for refund of the amount paid, for replacement of the goods with another, corresponding to the agreed or for deduction from the price.
(2) The complaint shall be submitted orally on the telephone number indicated by “MY SNOWDROP” or in writing by the indicated e-mail, by mail or submitted to the address of the company.
(3). When filing a complaint, the user indicates the subject of the complaint, his preferred way to satisfy the complaint, respectively the amount of the claimed amount, and address, telephone and email address for contact.
(4) When submitting a complaint, the consumer must also enclose the documents on which the claim is based, namely:
Art. 30 (1) “MY SNOWDROP” shall maintain a register of the filed claims. A document is sent to the User to the e-mail specified by him, in which the number of the claim from the register is indicated.
(2) When "MY SNOWDROP" satisfies the complaint, it issues an act for that, which is drawn up in two copies, and provides one copy to the User.
Art. 31 (1) “MY SNOWDROP” in case of a justified complaint shall bring the goods in compliance with the contract of sale within one month, as of the filing of the complaint by the User.
(2) If the goods are not repaired after the expiration of the term under the previous paragraph, the Consumer has the right to cancel the contract and to be reimbursed the amount paid or to request a reduction of the price of the consumer goods according to art. 114 of the CPA.
(3) The bringing of the consumer goods in compliance with the contract of sale is free of charge for the Consumer. It does not owe costs for the shipment of consumer goods or for materials and labor related to its repair, and does not suffer significant inconveniences.
Art. 32 (1) In case of non-compliance of the consumer goods with the contract of sale and when the Consumer is not satisfied with the resolution of the claim, he has the right to choose between one of the following options:
(2) The consumer may not claim a refund of the amount paid or a reduction in the price of the goods when the trader agrees to replace the consumer goods with a new one or to repair the goods within one month of filing a complaint by the consumer.
(3) The consumer may not claim for cancellation of the contract if the non-conformity of the consumer goods with the contract is insignificant.
IX. UNILATERAL TERMINATION
Art. 33 “MY SNOWDROP” has the right at its discretion, without giving notice to terminate the contract unilaterally, in case it finds that the provided services are used in violation of these general conditions, the legislation in the Republic of Bulgaria and generally accepted moral norms.
X. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Art. 34 (1) The intellectual property rights over all materials and resources located on the website of "MY SNOWDROP" (including available databases) are subject to protection under the Copyright and Related Rights Act, belong to "MY SNOWDROP" or to respectively the indicated person, who has transferred the right to use “MY SNOWDROP”, and cannot be used in violation of the current legislation.
(2) In case of copying or reproduction of information beyond the admissible, as well as in case of any other violation of the intellectual property rights over the resources of “MY SNOWDROP”, “MY SNOWDROP” has the right to claim compensation for direct and indirect damages in full. size.
(3) Except in cases where it is explicitly agreed, the User may not reproduce, change, delete, publish, distribute and otherwise disclose the information resources published on the website of "MY SNOWDROP".
Art. 35 (1) “MY SNOWDROP” is obliged to take due care to provide the User with an opportunity for normal access to the provided services.
(2) "MY SNOWDROP" reserves the right to suspend access to the services provided. MY SNOWDROP has the right, but not the obligation, at its discretion to delete information resources and materials published on its website.
XI. TERMINATION AND TERMINATION OF THE CONTRACT
Art. 36 (1) Except in the cases provided for in these General Terms and Conditions, the contract between the parties shall be terminated upon termination of the activity of “MY SNOWDROP” or termination of the maintenance of its website.
Art. 37 In addition to the above cases, either party may terminate this contract by giving one week's notice to the other party in the event of default.
Art. 38 The written form of the contract is considered complied with by sending an e-mail, pressing an electronic button on a page with content that is filled in or selected by the User or marking in a field (check box) on the website, etc. . similar in so far as the statement is technically recorded in a way that allows it to be reproduced.
XII. AUTHORITIES REGULATING THE ACTIVITY
Art. 39 The bodies regulating the activity of “MY SNOWDROP” are the Consumer Protection Commission (CPC) and the Personal Data Protection Commission (CPDP), with the following coordinates:
About the CPC:
- Website: https://kzp.bg/kontakti
- tel: 0700 111 22
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- address: Sofia, Slaveykov Square, № 4А, fl. 3, 4 and 6
- Website: https://www.cpdp.bg/
- tel: 02 / 91-53-518
- email: email@example.com
- address: Sofia 1592, bul. „Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2
Art. 40 Consumers can use the European Online Dispute Resolution Platform (ODR), available at / http://ec.europa.eu/odr / - a single access portal that allows EU consumers and traders to settle disputes between you are.
Art. 41 The parties declare that in the event that any of the clauses of these General Terms and Conditions prove to be invalid, this will not invalidate the entire contract or other parts thereof. The invalid clause will be replaced by the mandatory norms of the law or the established practice.
AMENDMENT OF THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Art. 42 (1) "MAY SNOWDROP" undertakes to notify the Users of any change in these general terms and conditions within 7 days of the occurrence of this circumstance at the e-mail address specified by the User.
(2) When he does not agree with the changes in the general conditions, the User has the right to withdraw from the contract without stating a reason and without paying compensation or penalty. In order to exercise this right, the User must notify "MY SNOWDROP" within one month of receiving the notification under the previous paragraph.
(3) In case the User does not exercise his right to withdraw from the contract in accordance with the procedure set forth in these general terms and conditions, it shall be deemed that the amendment has been accepted by the User without objections.
Art. 43 The provisions of the current legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to all issues not settled by these General Terms and Conditions.